Screwfix are delighted to announce the winner of their “Win a Harley Davidson” competition, which ran from 3rd to 25th September this Autumn.
Anyone who purchased the new and exclusive Milwaukee 18V Brushless Combi Drill, was automatically entered into a prize draw to win this iconic, custom motorbike worth £15,000!
Head Quartered in the same American town as Harley Davidson, Milwaukee’s popular range of heavy-duty products, including the M18 Brushless Combi Drill and the M18 Brushless Impact Driver, both exclusively available at Screwfix, are perfect for both tradespeople and the serious DIY enthusiast.
The lucky winner, Nedko Stefanov, a passive fire protection installer, from Wimbledon, was handed the keys to the special Harley Davidson Sturgis Iron 883 on Thursday 6th December, by Alex McBean, Trade Assistant Marketing Manager, from Milwaukee Power Tools and Ian Hargreaves, Screwfix Store manager, Wandsworth branch.
Caroline Welsh, Director of Brand and Marketing at Screwfix, says: “We are delighted with the successful launch of our exclusive Milwaukee products, which are recognised for their performance, just like this amazing custom Harley. We hope that Mr Stefanov enjoys his iconic bike!
For more information on Screwfix’s range of products, visit www.screwfix.com or pick up a copy of the new catalogue at a local Screwfix store.
WINNER OF SCREWFIX MILWAUKEE COMPETITION GETS HIS HARLEY BIKE! 6.39 MB 1 downloads...
Pictured are Alex Mc Bean, Trade Assistant Marketing Manager from Milwaukee and Wandsworth Screwfix Store manager Ian Hargreaves with winner Nedko Stefanov
Screwfix is part of Kingfisher plc, the international home improvement company, with 1,300 stores in 10 countries in Europe, Russia and Turkey. For further information go to www.kingfisher.com.
Screwfix is convenient, straightforward and affordably-priced, helping its trade customers get the job done quickly, affordably and right first time. Tradespeople can shop 32,000 products over the phone, online, via their mobile or in-person from their local store.
- From power tools and work wear to cables and pipe fittings, Screwfix offers over 11,000 products available to pick up from over 600 stores nationwide.
- Over 32,000 products can be ordered over the phone, online or from a local store, with orders taken up until 8pm (weekdays) for next day delivery to home or site.
- com attracts 5 million visits per week.
- Store network is visited by 7.8m customers a year
- The Screwfix Click & Collect service which enables customers to pick-up their goods in as little as one minute after ordering online or over the phone, has already received more than 27 million orders.
- UK-based Screwfix Contact Centre open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including bank holidays) on 03330 112 112.
- See screwfix.com/stores for store opening information.
- Next day delivery is available within store opening hours.
- World leading customer satisfaction levels.
- Screwfix was awarded Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018.
- Screwfix was awarded Retail Week’s ‘Best Retailer over £250m’ and ‘Digital Pioneer’ awards in 2018
For more information about Screwfix please visit our media centre: www.screwfixmedia.co.uk