Screwfix is offering tradespeople and serious DIYers greater choice and value with significant additions to its range of Erbauer power tools. This very popular and trusted range has undergone an upgrade, focussing on new battery technology with improved ergonomic design, all at very competitive prices.
Screwfix has introduced 68 new Erbauer power tools, supported by the innovative 18V Keep Cool Erbauer EXT battery technology. The 18V EXT battery platform gives tradespeople the freedom to share batteries and chargers across 14 different power tools and also boosts run time by 25% compared to non-EXT batteries. Erbauer power tools also benefit from brushless motor technology, which delivers longer motor life, more power and up to 200% higher torque.
Erbauer’s Keep Cool Technology has also been engineered to reduce friction and heat build-up. The new technology ensures tradespeople can work for longer, without the need to stop to charge or carry additional, costly batteries.
Key power tools in the enhanced range include the improved 18V Brushless Combi Drill, which benefits from Keep Cool Technology, 19 torque settings, a maximum torque of 50Nm and 50 minute charge time. All for the great value price of just £99.99.
The 18V Brushless Twin Pack (Combi and Impact Driver) is also now available from Screwfix. Featuring both an 18V Combi Drill and Impact Driver, along with two 18V 2Ah Li-Ion batteries and a one hour charger, this package is only £149.99.
Other key new additions include the 210mm and 255mm Double-Bevel Sliding Mitre Saws. Priced at £129.99 for the 210mm version and £179.99 for the 255mm saw.
Rhian Bartlett, Trading Director at Screwfix, commented: “The 68 new power tools in the new Erbauer range demonstrate our focus on offering value and a wide choice of high performing and adaptable power tools for tradespeople and serious DIYers. This new range is designed to offer reassurance and improved flexibility with the innovative battery platform, all with a two-year manufacturer’s guarantee. Erbauer power tools make a great addition to any tool box.”
The Erbauer range of power tools is trusted by many tradespeople and more than 50 per cent of the products already available are Trade Rated, an independent accolade showing they are highly rated by other trade customers.
Tradespeople can get hold of Erbauer power tools online at www.screwfix.com, from one of over 600 Screwfix stores nationwide or via its 24/7 contact centre on 03330 112 112. Screwfix’s Click & Collect service allows customers to order over the phone or online and pick-up their goods from a store in as little as one minute.
For more information on Screwfix’s range of products, visit www.screwfix.com or pick up a copy of the new catalogue at a local Screwfix store.
Note to editors
Screwfix is part of Kingfisher plc, the international home improvement company, with nearly 1,200 stores in 10 countries in Europe, Russia and Turkey. For further information go to www.kingfisher.com.
Screwfix is convenient, straightforward and affordably-priced, helping its trade customers get the job done quickly, affordably and right first time. Tradespeople can shop 31,000 products over the phone, online, via their mobile or in-person from their local store.
- From power tools and work wear to cables and pipe fittings, Screwfix offers over 11,000 products available to pick up from over 610 stores nationwide. Our full range of over 31,000 products can be ordered over the phone, online or from a local store, with orders taken up until 8pm (weekdays) for next day delivery to home or site.
- Screwfix.com attracts 8 million visits per week.
- The Screwfix Click & Collect service means customers can conveniently purchase supplies online or over the phone and then collect from the store in as little as one minute.
- Customers can call the UK-based Screwfix Contact Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including bank holidays) on 03330 112 112.
- UK stores are open 7 days a week, from 7am – 8pm Weekdays, 7am – 6pm Saturdays and 9am – 4pm Sundays. Excludes selected stores. See www.screwfix.com/stores for details.
- London stores are open from 6am – 10pm on weekdays
- In 2016, Screwfix sales surpassed £1bn for the first time
- World leading customer satisfaction levels.
- Screwfix was awarded Retail Week’s Customer Experience Initiative in 2017.
- Screwfix was awarded 2nd place in Retail Week’s Best Employer Rankings in 2017.
- Screwfix was awarded South West Contact Centre Forum’s Large Contact Centre of the Year Award in 2017. Screwfix was awarded Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018.
- Screwfix was awarded Retail Week’s ‘Best Retailer over £250m’ and ‘Digital Pioneer’ awards in 2018
- For more information about Screwfix please visit our media centre: screwfixmedia.co.uk
For more information, please contact:
Matthew Allen, McCann Public Relations, Tel: 0121 713 3822 Matthew.thomas-allen@Mccann.com